the t.bone SC 450 Stereoset
With the SC450 the t.bone has brought in the market a large diaphragm microphone at an amazing price. New standard for professional and project recording studios for a remarkable price. The SC450 uses 6 micron, gold plated diaphragm (1") for a transparent and clear sound, wide dynamic range and an extended frequency response. The -10 dB and low-cut filter switch offers versatility for every stage and studio applications.
- Two measured SC450 Studio large-diaphragm microphones
- External low cut and -10 dB pad switch
- Balanced transformer
- Incl. shock mounts
- Frequency range: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa -37 +/- 2 dB (0dB = 1V / Pa 1000 Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity> / = 12 dB (300-3000 Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohm
- Equivalent Noise Level 17dB (A weighted)
- Max. SPL for 0.5% THD @ 1000Hz: 120 dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom Power 48V +/- 4V
- Connections: 3-Pin XLR
- Size: max. Diameter: 50.5 mm x 190 mm
- Case included
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
|sales rank in this product group||239|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||January 2005|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.