the t.bone SC 1100 + Popkiller
Bundle offer comprising
the t.bone SC 1100
- Large diaphragm studio microphone
- With a 1.07" double diaphragm, switchable polar pattern (omnidirectional, cardioid, eight) and high-pass filter, the SC1100 is suitable for all studio situations.
- Switchable polar pattern: Omni-directional, figure-eight and cardioid
- Low cut switch
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure limit: 123 dB
- Sensitivity: 39.4 mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Distortion: < 0.5% at 125 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level [dB(A)]: 8.2 (ball)/ 6.8 (super-cardioid)/ 6.7 (eight)
- Power supply via phantom power 48 V (±4 V)
- Weight 941 g
- Includes aluminum case and new shock-mount
the t.bone MS 180
- Mounting Popkiller
- With elastic arm
- Arm length: 20 cm
- Edge-Ring: Ø 15.5 cm
- Nylon-Cover: Ø 14 cm
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 203865 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!