the t.bone SC 1100
Large diaphragm studio microphone
- With a 1.07" double diaphragm, switchable polar pattern (omnidirectional, cardioid, eight) and high-pass filter, the SC1100 is suitable for all studio situations.
- Switchable polar pattern: Omni-directional, figure-eight and cardioid
- Low cut switch
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure limit: 123 dB
- Sensitivity: 39.4 mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Distortion: < 0.5% at 125 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level [dB(A)]: 8.2 (ball)/ 6.8 (super-cardioid)/ 6.7 (eight)
- Power supply via phantom power 48 V (±4 V)
- Weight 941 g
- Includes aluminum case and new shock-mount
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 156824 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!