the t.bone SC 1100
Large diaphragm studio microphone
- With a 1.07" double diaphragm, switchable polar pattern (omnidirectional, cardioid, eight) and high-pass filter, the SC1100 is suitable for all studio situations.
- Switchable polar pattern: Omni-directional, figure-eight and cardioid
- Low cut switch
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sound pressure limit: 123 dB
- Sensitivity: 39.4 mV/Pa
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm
- Distortion: < 0.5% at 125 dB SPL
- Equivalent noise level [dB(A)]: 8.2 (ball)/ 6.8 (super-cardioid)/ 6.7 (eight)
- Power supply via phantom power 48 V (±4 V)
- Weight 941 g
- Includes aluminum case and new shock-mount
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 156824 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!