Convoluted Foam Absorber
- Material: HiLo-F acoustic foam made of polyurethane with high rigidity and low density
- Knob height: 30 mm
- Total height: 40 mm
- Gross density 16.5 ± 1.0 kg / m³
- Compression hardness at 40% deformation: 4.0 ± 0.7 kPa
- Tensile strength: At least 100 kPa
- Elongation at break: At least 80%
- Flame retardant according to MVSS 302 = SE (self-extinguishing)
- Panel dimensions: 1000 x 500 x 40 mm
- Price per piece
- Suitable adhesive: Article no. 481723 (not included)
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 315571 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!