The Loar LM-700 F-Mandolin VS
- Arched top made from AAA-grade spruce
- Back and sides are from AAAA-grade flamed maple
- Neck: maple
- Ebony fretboard with binding
- Loar flower pot abalone headstock inlay
- Vintage Gotoh machine heads from gold brass
- 29 Frets
- Scale: 350 mm
- Nut width: 28.5 mm
- Floating bridge in ebony
- Colour: Vintage sunburst
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 237870 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!