Tube Large Diaphragm Microphone
- Pressure gradient condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid, omnidirectional and eight
- Capsule: TK51
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 19 mV / Pa
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Max. sound pressure level: 128 dB
- Tube: 6072A
- Custom Haufe transformer
- Dimensions: 200 x 46 mm (length x diameter)
- Weight: 0.62 kg
- Includes power supply, microphone shock mount and holder, 7-pin connection cable, dust cover and transport case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
|sales rank in this product group||225|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||June 2019|
Find Large Diaphragm Microphones
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 466529 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!