Tech 21 SH1
Preamp for Electric Bass
- Steve Harris (Iron Maiden) signature pedal
- 2 Channel modes with independent gain and volume controls
- Completely analogue SansAmp technology
- Active 4-Band EQ
- ±18 dB boost or cut
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Integrated speaker simulation
- Controls: 2x Volume, Blend, High, Low, Mid 2, Mid 1 Comp, 2x Gain
- Switch: XLR, Speaker Simulation, Bite (Boost)
- Foot switch: Channel 1/2, on and tuner
- XLR DI output
- Input: 6.3 mm jack with 4.7 MOhm
- Output: 6.3 mm jack with low impedance
- Sturdy metal housing, metal switch and socket
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.7 x 6.3 x 3.2 cm
- Includes 9 V DC universal power adapter #DC9 with automatic switchover to 100 V / 240 V, 200 mA
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 28% bought this exact product |
Tech 21 SH1
|£266 Add to Basket|
| ||7% bought Behringer V-Tone Bass BDI21||£16.70|
| ||6% bought Tech 21 Bass Driver DI V2||£179|
| ||6% bought Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus||£72|
| ||5% bought Ampeg SCR-DI||£169|
|Our most popular Bass Pedals|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 477091 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!