Tech 21 DI-2112 Geddy Lee Signature
Effects Pedal for Electric Bass
- Two completely analogue SansAmp circuits with individual volume controls
- Drive potentiometer for gain and overdrive
- Emulated tube saturation for massive low-end bass sounds with separate volume control
- Blend control for the ratio between the SansAmp tube amplifier emulation and the direct instrument signal
- Semi-parametric EQ adjustable between 170 Hz and 3.0 kHz with cut / boost of up to 12 dB
- Tight switch for a more defined sound
- 1 MOhm jack input
- Low-impedance XLR outputs with level switch and ground lift for problem-free DI operation
- Two jack outputs with level switch
- Controls: Level 1, Blend, Mid, Drive, Treble, Bass, Mid-Shift, Level 2, Saturation
- Switch: GND, -20 dB / + 10 dB, Tight, Mute
- Status LED
- Solid metal housing
- Power supply via 18 V DC mains adapter for more headroom and clarity, 9 V mains adapter or 2 alkaline 9 V batteries (not included, suitable 18 V power supply: Art.333473)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 162 x 102 x 44 mm
- Weight: 540 g
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Tuner Out: 6.3 mm jack
- Drive out: 6.3 mm jack
- Deep Out: 6.3 mm jack
- Deep Out: XLR
- Drive Out: XLR
- Power supply connection: coaxial connector 5.5 x 2.1 mm (negative polarity inside)
|Effect Types||DI Box|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 495992 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!