Tech 21 Bass Amps
7 results. Displaying items 1–7.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping Over €149
Compare Added (Remove)
Channel strip / preamp High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass, 3 different operational modes, A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well, The XLR output is capable of...
- High-quality channel strip / preamp for acoustic instruments or bass
- 3 different operational modes
- A very high impedance input handles piezos as well as low impedance signals equally well
Bass Preamp Character Series, 2 Instrument inputs, 3 Program locations on each input or a total of 6 locations when using an input, Programmable effects loop, Sounds from clean to overdrive to distortion, TRS & XLR output, Power supply...
- Character Series
- 2 Instrument inputs
- 3 Program locations on each input or a total of 6 locations when using an input
Bass Preamp Bass Preamp and Recording Amp - the rack version of Bass Driver D.I. and a little more Like the little brother, the SansAmp RBI provides a vast range of traditional and modern Bassampsounds, including pushing...
- In any studio in the world with the RBI in hand luggage you are ready to go on the spot. Enter the console, adjust sound, done!
- On live events, the SansAmp RBI can be connected to a Bass amp with box (e.g. TECH-21 Bass PowerWedge 60) and the P.A. system in parallel.
- Extended rack version of the Bass Driver D.I.
Bass Preamp Geddy Lee (Rush) signature model, Two separate, completely analogue preamps: deep and drive, Blend control, Semi-parametric 3-band EQ (170 Hz to 3.0 kHz cut/ boost 12 dB) with Geddy Lee's preferred voicing, Balanced and unbalanced outputs separately...
- Geddy Lee (Rush) signature model
- Two separate, completely analogue preamps: deep and drive
- Blend control
Transistor Bass Amplifier Power: 500W RMS @ 4Ω (minimum load), 300W RMS @ 8Ω, Controls: Drive, character, mid, low, high, blend, level, 2 Pad switch, Bite switch, Loop switch, Ground lift, Instrument input: 6.3 mm jack, FX Loop, Headphone...
- Power: 500W RMS @ 4Ω (minimum load), 300W RMS @ 8Ω
- Controls: Drive, character, mid, low, high, blend, level
- 2 Pad switch
B-Stock, Tech 21 SansAmp GED-2112, Geddy Lee signature preamp, dual, all-analog SansAmp circuits, drive control for gain and overdrive, Blend to adjust the ratio of SansAmp tube amp emulation and your direct signal, sweepable semi-parametric EQ, 170 Hz to 3.0...
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany