TC Electronic Hall of Fame
The TC Chorus is a true classic and counts as one of the most copied hall sounds altogether. With it's flexibility and analogue warmth this pedal is unmatched.
Digital technology is on the rise in the new generation of the TC Electronics Effects; especially with hall / reverb effects that has been the way to go since decades. It simply is the better way to create realistic sound spaces.
The "Hall of Fame" -hall offers opportunities in a small box, previously requiring large and expensive rack devices. 10 basic sounds can be varied in pre-delay, decay and tone and simply sound fantastic. Who decides to realise distortion with the amp, should definitely opt to to hook the pedal into the FX.Loop (which is self explanatory, otherwise you will notice). Again, the new TC Electronics feature: With USB connection to the internet "TonePrint Sounds" and software updates can be loaded - possibly the future of music electronics?
- Mono / stereo in and out
- Decay - tone - FX level control
- 10 Hall settings, short and long predelay
- USB port for TonePrint sound and software updates
- True bypass
- Power supply: 9V DC power supply or battery (both not included)
Customers that were interested in TC Electronic Hall of Fame, have then bought these products
- TC Electronic Reverb and Hall Effects at a glance
- go to product group Reverb and Hall Effects
- go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for TC Electronic
- TC Electronic Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page