tc electronic DVR250-DT
Reverb Plug-In with USB Hardware Controller
- Simulation of a legendary digital reverb effects unit, which has been used on many productions
- Supplementary effects include: Delay, Phasing, Chorus, Echo, Space
- Clear and intuitive operation is modelled on the original
- Control hardware enables fast, accurate and intuitive access to all important parameters
- Powered via USB 2.0 with micro-B port
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 109 x 52 x 133 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: iLok 2 / iLok 3 (401447) / Machine License
- Simultaneous Activations: 1
- Windows: from 7 (64-Bit)
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.13
- add. System requirements: iLok License Manager, free USB 2.0 Port
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
- VST3 64-Bit
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 449571 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!