Looper PedalWith intelligent loop synchronisation that reacts to tempo changes within the band.
The Responsive BeatSense technology automatically adjusts the tempo of the loop tracks to the beat. 2 integrated microphones can track the rhythmic elements to accurately capture the tempo played by the band.
In addition, the supplied clip-on microphone for percussion instruments provides additional rhythmic precision when capturing the tempo.
- Responsive BeatSense technology
- Rec-Play/Rec-Dub modes and unlimited overdubs
- Loop Level control
- Overdub mode switch
- Loop and Stop footswitch
- Input: 6.3 mm jack
- Output: 6.3 mm jack
- Mains adapter connection (hollow plug socket 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity)
- Mini-B USB
- Power consumption: 150 mA
- Power supply via 9 V DC power supply unit (not included - suitable power supply unit: Article number 409939)
- True Bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113 x 135 x 54 mm
- Weight: 570 g
- Includes clip-on microphone
Note:Battery operation not possible.
available since September 2018
Item number 449231
sales unit 1 piece(s)
Recording time in minutes 2 m
USB connector Yes
XLR Input No
Incl. Power Supply No
tc electronic Looper Pedals at a glance
Display Looper Pedals from £ 140 - £ 180
Go to product group Looper Pedals
Go to product group Guitar and Bass Effects
Go to product group Guitars and Basses
Show manufacturer details for tc electronic
tc electronic Guitars and Basses at a glance