Taylor Builders Edition 717e
Steel String Guitar
- Body shape: Grand Pacific
- Top: Solid torrefied Sitka spruce
- Beveled body edges
- V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Indian Rosewood (Dalbergia latifolia)
- Neck: Mahogany
- New neck shape from a slight V shape to a round C shape
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Rounded fretboard edges
- 20 Frets
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- New bridge made of ebony
- MOP Arrowhead fretboard and headstock inlays
- Taylor Expression 2 pickup system
- Colour: Silent Satin Nature
- Includes Taylor Hardshell case
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back and Sides||Solid Rosewood|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457601 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!