Taylor 324e V-Class
Steel String Guitar
A versatile grand auditorium guitar that enables the player to easily switch between musical styles and genres. It has a warmer sound, which is enhanced in this model by its mahogany top.
Of course, this model comes with the legendary Taylor playability and Taylor’s patented ES-2 electronics with active volume, treble and bass controls.
- Body shape: Grand auditorium
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- V-Class Bracing
- Back and sides: Solid blackwood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- "Small Diamond" fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Scale: 648 mm
- Nut width: 44.5 mm
- Nut: TUSQ
- Bridge: Micarta
- Expression 2 pickup system
- Taylor nickel machine heads
- Black pickguard
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir phosphor bronze light HD (article no. 396516)
- Colour: Natural
- Brown Taylor deluxe hardshell case included
- Made in USA
Note: Register your Taylor guitar to extend your warranty to 12 years.
|Back And Sides||Blackwood, Solid|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.