32-Channel AD/DA Analog/Dante Converter
- Up to 24 Bit / 96 kHz
- Frequency range analogue input to Dante output at 44.1/48 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0.1 dB/-0.5 dB)
- Frequency range analog input to Dante output at 88.2/96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0.1 dB/-0.5 dB)
- Frequency range Dante input to analogue output at 44.1/48 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0.1 dB/-0.5 dB)
- Frequency range Dante input to analogue output at 88.2/96 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0.1 dB/-1.0 dB)
- Selectable input and output level: +24/+22/+20/+18/+15 dBu
- Displays the operating status and currently selected sampling rate
- Override indicators for all analog input signals
- Flexible routing via computer application "Dante Controller"
- Supports AES67
- 4x Sub-D25 inputs
- 4x Sub-D25 outputs
- 2x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
- Internal power supply AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Design: 19" / 1 RU
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 45 x 304 mm
- Weight: 3.5 kg
|Amount Of Channels||32|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||32|
|Number of Analog Outputs||32|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 435635 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!