8 Channel headphone amplifier
- 2 Stereo inputs can be assigned to each of the headphone channels
- Input 1: XLR/Jack balanced; Input 2: XLR balanced / RCA connector unbalanced
- Input level control, signal- and overload indicator on both inputs
- Additional, switchable direct input (jack, balanced) on every headphone channel (left input usable for mono signals)
- High output power (2x 250 mW for each headphone pair)
- Level control, signal- and overload indicator on every headphone channel
- Every channel can be switched to mono
- Additional output allows looping through of stereo inputs 1 and 2 to other devices
- Ground terminal and ground lift switch
- Easily replaceable fuse
- Dimensions: 482 x 44 x 280 mm
- Weight: 3 kg
|Number of stereo channels||8|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||Yes|
|Amount Of Inputs||2|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 242637 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!