Tascam DR-60D MkII
Portable Stereo Audio Recorder
- For digital reflex cameras (DSLR cameras)
- Up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Stereo or 4-track recording onto SD/SDHC card
- WAV- and BWF recording formats
- Recording levels can be adjusted independently for tracks 1, 2 and 3+4
- Switchable low cut filter
- HI+PLUS Function for max. input gain up to 64 dB
- 2 Combined XLR/jack microphone-/line inputs with switchable 24/48 V phantom power
- Camera in- and out connector 3.5 mm mini jack stereo
- Headphone output 3.5 mm mini jack stereo
- Line output 3.5 mm mini jack stereo
- USB 2.0
- Micro jack connector 2.5 mm for optional remote control
- Power supply: 4x AA Batteries, USB or optional power supply (Tascam PS-P520E)
- Power source automatically switches when needed from external to internal (with a display message)
- Dimensions: 133 x 93 x 78 mm
- Weight: 510 g
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||No|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||96 kHz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 350125 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!