Tama Superst. Hy."Duo Snare" 22 FBV
- Hyperdrive Maple Series
- Drum shells feature a lacquer finish
- Hardware fittings in black nickel
- Drum shells are made from 100% maple
- Bass drum features a 7 mm thick, 8-ply wooden drum shell
- Toms and floor tom feature 5 mm thick, 6-ply wooden drum shells
- Diecast hoops include an integrated Star-Cast Mounting System for all hanging tom toms
- Bass drum is equipped with wooden hoops in a set color
- Continuous rubber-backed "Sound Bridge" hi-tension lugs in a contactless design
- Rubber-backed bass drum claw hooks
- Colour: Flat Black Vertical Stripe (FBV)
- Includes a MC69 tom holder multi-clamp
- 22" x 16" Bass Drum (without tom tom rosette
- 10" x 6.5" Tom Tom
- 12" x 07" Tom Tom
- 16" x 14" Floor Tom
- 14" x 10" Duo Snare with legs
Drum set does not include cymbals, stands, hardware or other drum shells.
|Bass Drum Size||22"|
|Number of TomToms||2|
|Number of Floor Toms||2|
|Shell Finish||Lacquer, Matt|
|Colour of Shell Hardware||Black Nickel|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 429917 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!