Tama HH915D Hi-Hat Speed Cobra
- Double-leg, double-braced, extremely sturdy hi-hat stand
- Pedal resistance setting is freely selectable in 6 steps with one hand, and thus quick and individually adjustable for each player
- Quick-set hi-hat clutch with only two upper cymbal contact points due to special nylon plastic discs, therefore allowing optimal vibration behaviour of the hi-hat cymbals
- Felt pad and spring inclination for bottom cymbal
- Two-piece heel block for better durability
- Additional short hi-hat rod included
|Incl. Base Plate||Yes|
|Adjustable Spring Tension||Yes|
|HiHat Machine 2-legs||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Hi-Hat Stand Double-leg, double-braced, extremely sturdy hi-hat stand, Pedal resistance setting is freely selectable in 6 steps with one hand, and thus quick and individually adjustable for each...
Hi-Hat Stand From the Iron Cobra 200 series, Double-braced legs, Toe guard, Security clutch, 5-Level tension adjustment
Hi-Hat Stand Stage Master series, Double braced legs, Direct pull system, Swivelling base part
Hi-Hat Stand Stage Master Series, Single-support legs, Direct pull system, Rotatable base
Hi-Hat Stand Dual legs, 6-Step spring adjustment for footplate, Swivelling foot, Direct chain drive
Hi-Hat Stand Iron Cobra Lever Glide model, Adjustable footplate angle, Super-strong Kevlar strap connects the footplate with the hi-hat pull rod, Duo-spike rubber - feet with metal spikes, Tilt...
Hi-Hat Stand Iron Cobra Velo Glide model, Chain connection between the footplate and hi-hat stand, Duo-spike rubber - feet with metal spikes, Tilt system, Two legs, Double-braced, Quick-set hi-hat...
Cable Hi-Hat Lever Glide, Quick-set hi-hat clutch, 6-Way adjustable pedal resistance, Cable length: 2.30 m, Arm (length: 20cm) + MC66 clip and bag included
Hi-Hat Stand Dyna-Sync Series, HHDS1, Direct drive action, Spring damper for contact noise reduction, Footboard angle adjustment, Quick-Set hi-hat clutch, 6-Level tension adjustment, 2...
|sales rank in this product group||39|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||March 2017|
- Remo 14" Ambassador Coated£13.50
- Millenium 5A Maple Drumsticks -Wood-£1.80
- Dixon Hi-Hat Drop Clutch£13.40
- Vic Firth 5A American Classic Hickory£8.40
- RTOM Moongel Damper Pads£7.40
- Millenium CBS-718 Stage Boom Stand£24.90
- Thomann Drum Tuning Key£1.70
- Millenium CB-801 Pro Series Boom Stand£38
- Remo 14" Ambassador Snare Reso£12.60
- the sssnake SM6BK£4.29
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.