TAD RT814 Tubes 6L6WGC Quartett
- Quartet, the new 6L6WGC is a hard-wearing model with particularly fine, mild treble, defined bass and powerful mids
- The particularly robust mechanical construction and the extra reinforced glass make this tube especially good for combo amplifiers.
- Also suitable for Hi-Fi systems
- Slightly more compressed sound, more control on the bass!
|Number Of Tubes||1|
- TAD 6L6 Vacuum Tubes at a glance
- go to product group 6L6 Vacuum Tubes
- go to product group Vacuum Tubes for Amplifiers
- go to product group Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
- go to product group Guitars and Basses
- show manufacturer details for TAD
- TAD Guitars and Basses at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page
Further TAD items
Offers include 20% British VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Shipping costs to the U.K. are 10 EUR (approx. £7), free shipping on orders above 199 EUR. Please click here for international Shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany