Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
Virtual Piano (Download)
- 4 Elaborately sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk Packard (built in 1915), tack piano (around 1900) prepared with rice on the hammers
- Up to 16 velocity layers with sample interpolation technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonances through harmonic resonance modeling
- Half-pedal function
- Sustain Resonance DSP for natural pedal behavior
- Samples for release phase, soft pedal and pedal noises
- Numerous adjustable parameters such as timbre, stereo base, touch response, background noise, cover position, tuning etc.
- Effects section with reverb, ambience, chorus and EQ
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: From Win7 or higher, Mac OSX 10.8, 2 GHz Quad Core CPU, 2 GB RAM, 84 GB HD, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 452788 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!