Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
Virtual Piano (Download)
- 4 Elaborately sampled pianos: Yamaha U5, A.M. Hume (built in 1914), Honky Tonk Packard (built in 1915), tack piano (around 1900) prepared with rice on the hammers
- Up to 16 velocity layers with sample interpolation technology for inaudible transitions
- Realistic string resonances through harmonic resonance modeling
- Half-pedal function
- Sustain Resonance DSP for natural pedal behavior
- Samples for release phase, soft pedal and pedal noises
- Numerous adjustable parameters such as timbre, stereo base, touch response, background noise, cover position, tuning etc.
- Effects section with reverb, ambience, chorus and EQ
- Shipping Format: E-Mail
- Copy Protection: iLok 2 / iLok 3 (401447) / Machine License
- Simultaneous Activations: 1
- Windows: from 8
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.8
- CPU min.: Quad Core 2 GHz
- RAM min.: 2 GB
- HD Storage min.: 84 GB
- AAX native 64-Bit
- AU 64-Bit
- VST2 32-Bit
- VST2 64-Bit
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
We can send you a download license immediately once you have purchased this product.
|sales rank in this product group||187|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2018|
Find Virtual Instruments and Samplers
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.