Superlux Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones
5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT Free Shipping Over £135
Compare Added (Remove)
Small Membrane Condenser Microphone Especially for hihat and acoustic guitar, Polar pattern: cardioid, 50 - 18,000 Hz, 200 Ohm, Max. SPL: 134 dB, 9 - 48 Volt Phantom power, Small housing: 21 x 94 mm, Weight: 120 g
- Especially for hihat and acoustic guitar
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- 50 - 18,000 Hz
ORTF True Condenser Mcirophone System Two 1/2" Condenser capsules with cardioid characteristic, ORTF arrangement: 17 cm capsule spacing / 110° angle, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, Impedance: 200 Ohm, Max SPL: 134 dB, Sensitivity: -37 dBV/Pa (15.8 mV),...
- Two 1/2" Condenser capsules with cardioid characteristic
- ORTF arrangement: 17 cm capsule spacing / 110° angle
- Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz
Stereo Microphone 2 Matched cardioid capsules, 1/2" Gold diaphragm, Peak SPL: 135 dB, Impedance: 200 Ohm, Frequency range: 40 - 20,000 Hz, 48V Phantom power necessary, 5-pin XLR connector, Black metal housing, Includes microphone cable (5-pin female to 2x...
- 2 Matched cardioid capsules
- 1/2" Gold diaphragm
- Peak SPL: 135 dB
Condenser stereo microphone with XY combination Cardioid, 90° Combination of the matched capsules, Battery or phantom power, 134 dB SPL max, 112 dB Dynamic range, 200 Ohm, 72 dB S/N Ratio, 5-Pin XLR male output, Dimensions: 78 mm ×...
- 90° Combination of the matched capsules
- Battery or phantom power
Microphone True condenser, 1/2 " Gold-plated capsule, Switchable pad: -10 and -20 db, Switchable low cut: 75 to 150 Hz, Universally applicable, Ideal for vocal and instrument recording, Colour: black, Including shockmount, windscreen and pop filter
- True condenser
- 1/2 " Gold-plated capsule
- Switchable pad: -10 and -20 db
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!