Summit Audio ECS-410 Everest
- Mz-2 Microphone and instrument preamp, switchable between tube and solid-state input stages
- DC-1 Dual Mode Dynamics with switchable "soft knee" compression or tight mode
- Fe-1 Passive EQ, passive 3-band tube equalizer
- Db2 Drive Bus / Output with multiple output amplifier stages for overdriving in vacuum tubes or discrete transistor mode
- +48 V Phantom power
- Pad switch
- Phase switch
- VU meter
- Microphone section: XLR input, insert 6.3 mm jack, -10 dB output 6.3 mm jack, +4 dB output XLR
- Dynamics section: +4 dB input XLR, side chain 6.3 mm jack, +4 dB output XLR, stereo link 6.3 mm jack
- EQ section: +4 dB input XLR, +4 dB output XLR
- Drive bus section: +4 dB input XLR, +4 dB output XLR, -10 dB output 6.3 mm jack
- Type: 19 "2 HE
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 48.26 x 8.89 x 43.18 cm
- Weight: 11.79 kg
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416639 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!