Strymon Dig Dual Digital Delay
Digital Delay Effects Pedal
- Made in USA
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays with unique digital rack delay sounds
- Five dual delay adjustments and tone control: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay sounds: 24/96, adm, 12-bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three options for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five "hidden" knobs for other functions: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync / Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronisation
- Press and hold Circular repeats effect
- Controller for: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- Mini toggle switch for MOD: off, light, deep
- Mini toggle switch for TYPE: 24/96, adm, 12-bit
- Tap Tempo foot switch
- Bypass foot switch
- Connectors: Input, Left Out, Right Out, EXP In
- 24-bit 96 kHz AD/DA converter
- Metal housing
- True bypass
- Incl. 9 V power supply
|Delay Time||1,6 s|
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 364934 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!