Stone Deaf Warp Drive Hi Gain Dist. & EQ
Effect pedal for electric guitar
- High-gain distortion and filter
- Offers everything from creamy crunch to the evilest and the most manic metal sounds, foot-switchable noise gate and paracentric EQ
- Adjustable phasers and wah sounds via the optional active Stone Deaf EP-1 expression pedal (Article Nr 417007 - not included)
- Controls: Cut / Boost - Balance - Bandwidth - Frequency - Warp - Noise Gate
- Footswitch: On / Off - Noise Gate
- True Bypass
- Power consumption: 55 mA
- Powered via 9 V DC power supply (coaxial power connector - negative pole inside - not included, corresponding power supply available under: Article Nr 409939) enthalten)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 102 x 152 x 70 mm
- Weight: 690 g
- Made in the UK
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 417000 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!