Stone Deaf Noise Reaper Noise Gate
Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar & Bass
- Compares the input sensitivity of the guitar input and the noisy signal source. This enables you to gate unwanted noise but still be able to sustain notes if playing lead guitar sections
- The LED indicates whether the Noise Gate is on or off
- High-quality VCA gives a transparent, ultra-low distortion and high dynamic range to keep your tone sounding absolutely fantastic
- Can be operated in "Pedal" and in the "Series FX Loop"mode
- If required 2 x Noise Reapers can be used for absolute silence
- Control: Threshold
- LED: Effects on
- Footswitch: Effects bypass
- Input: 6.3 mm Jack
- Output: 6.3 mm Jack
- Loop input & output: 2 x 6.3 mm Jack
- Power adapter connector: Coaxial power connector, 5.5 x 2.1 mm, negative polarity inside
- Powered via 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (suitable power supply available under Article Nr 409939 (not included))
- True bypass
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 60 x 101 x 42 mm
- Weight: 190 g
- Made in the UK
|Effect Types||Noise Gate|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 488315 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!