Stone Deaf Fig Fumb Fuzz
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
- Classic design with the well-known singing Fuzz sounds
- With Noise Gate and super-precise Paracentric EQ for ultra-tight fuzz sounds that will cut through any mix
- Adjustable Phaser and Wah sounds via the optional active Stone Deaf EP-1 Expression pedal (not included)
- Controllers: Cut/Boost - Balance - Frequency - Gate - Bandwidth - Fuzz
- Foot switch: Noise Gate - On/Off
- True bypass
- Power consumption: 55 mA
- Power supply with a 9 V battery or 9 V DC power supply (coaxial connection - negative pole inside, not included - suitable power supply: Article Nr 409939)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 101 x 153 x 70 mm
- Weight: 690 g
- Made in UK
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416816 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!