Steinberg CC121 Controller
- For Cubase
- Bus-powered USB
- Plug & Play
- Important Cubase functions on the top of the controller
- AI Knob (high-precision controller controls easily almost all Cubase parameters)
- Transport section
- Buttons for solo, mute, record arm, 'e' settings button
- Automation Read and Write
- Pan and VSTi editor
- Touch-sensitive 100 mm motorised fader
- EQ section
- Free assignable user section
- Connection for foot switch and external power supply
- For WIN XP / VISTA and MAC OSX
- Incl. power supply
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||Yes|
|Additional Features||EQ Section|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 217071 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!