With its multiple functions the Startone MK-300 provides an ideal model for beginners on keyboard.
- 61 Velocity sensitive keys
- 64 Voice polyphony
- 390 Voices, 100 styles, 110 songs
- 8 Demo songs
- Dual mode: 2 Sounds at the same time
- With sustain effect
- Lower: Separate key assignment for the left hand
- Metronome function
- Keyboard split
- Pitch bend
- Recording and playback
- Speakers: 2x 10 W
- Transpose function
- With removable sheet music holder
- Battery operation possible
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 955 x 360 x 145 mm
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Power adapter included
- Headphone output
- Sustain pedal connector (optional pedal available under Article Nr 320312, not included)
|MIDI interface||USB MIDI|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 343081 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!