Stanford CR Thinline 35 Cherry
- Crossroads series
- Design: Thinline semi-hollow body
- Back & sides: Maple veneer
- Top: Veneered maple
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Mother of Pearl Split-Block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: C
- 22 Medium jumbo frets
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Scale: 630 mm
- Pickups: 2 humbuckers
- 2 xVolume and 2 x tone controls
- Tune-o-matic bridge and stoptailpiece
- Kluson-style tulip machine heads
- Strings: Daddario EXL 110 .010 - .046
- Colour: High-gloss cherry
- Includes case
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 485098 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!