The new xBrick Full-Colour is a professional LED floodlight with extremely compact dimensions and excellent colour mixing.
The 16 piece high-power RGB LEDs provide an enormous light output, leaving RGB colour shadows as a thing of the past.
The desired colour is mixed directly under the lens, and the device provides the user with different control options, such as DMX 512, automatic mode, music mode (Sound-to-Light), and Master/Slave mode, allowing the xBrick to be used almost anywhere. Via the LCD display all functions of the xBrick can be easily adjusted.
Via the double bracket the device can be set up on the ground or mounted on a truss, wall, or ceiling. No matter whether on stage, in the architectural field, at fairs and exhibitions, nightclubs, or countless other applications, the xBrick Full-Colour does an excellent job.
- Light source: 16 LEDs 3 W Tri colour RGB
- Power supply: AC100-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Max. power consumption: 60 W
- Beam angle: 30°
- Control: DMX-512 mode (5 or 13 channels), Automatic mode, Sound-to-Light mode, Program mode, Master/Slave
- LCD Display
- DMX In- and output: 3-Pin XLR
- Power in- and output: IEC (cold device plug)
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 365 x 215 x 70 mm (with bracket)
- Weight: 3 kg
- Suitable diffusion filters: + 25° Art.
470701and + 40° Art.
470702(both not included)