Stairville Retro Flat Par 18x10W RGBWA UV
RGBWA UV LED Spotlight
- Combines the classic PAR 64 housing with the compact design of a flat PAR
- Ideal for up-lighting or rigs with limited space
- 18 Bright 10 watt 6-in-1 LEDs provide sufficient power even for stages or clubs
- Interchangeable lens unit offers the right beam angle for every application
- Robust housing and temperature-controlled fan for professional use
- Compatible IR remote control: Article no. 354223 (not included)
- Suitable 4-in-1 case: Article no. 497034 (not included)
- Light source: 18 piece 6-in-1 10 W RGBWA UV LED
- Beam angle: 25° (interchangeable lens unit, optionally available in 40°: Article no. 404379)
- Light output (lux at 1 m distance): 20,750 total
- LED refresh rate: 4000 Hz
- Control: DMX 512 (6 / 8 / 10 channels)
- Selectable DMX fail option
- Automatic mode
- Sound control
- Static colours
- 14 Internal programs
- Display with four buttons
- Dimmer: 0 - 100% (dimmer curve adjustable)
- Electronic shutter: 0 - 20 Hz
- DMX input and output: XLR 3-pin
- Power input and output: Power Twist
- Black metal housing with double bracket
- Fan-cooled (temperature-controlled)
- Power consumption: 160 watts
- Power Twist connection
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC @ 50 - 60 Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H - with bracket facing upwards): 270 x 265 x 285 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Flat PAR design
- Number of LEDs: 18
- Power of each LED: 10 W
- Colour mixture: RGBAWUV
- LED type: x-in-1
- Base housing: Yes
- Fanless: No
- Remote control optional
- Wireless DMX: No
- Housing colour: Black
LED PAR for great colours and UV light
The Stairville Retro Flat PAR 18x10W RGBWA UV is an exceptionally bright LED spotlight in a classic PAR housing. It is characterised by its powerful LEDs and an optionally available interchangeable lens.
It differs from the Retro Flat PAR 18x12W RGBW in that it has an even better colour mix thanks to amber diodes and UV light with somewhat weaker LEDs. There is also a socket for a colour filter frame.
This PAR is designed for indoor use. Power Twist sockets ensure a tight fit for the mains cable. Thanks to a double bracket, the PAR can be suspended or used as an uplight. The housing is so short that it makes do with very little space, and despite the power, the Stairville Retro Flat Par 18x10W RGBWA UV is one of the lightest in its price class.
Interchangeable lenses and excellent colour mixes
In the robust metal housing, no less than 18 powerful 10 Watt RGB WA UV LEDs provide radiant power in all mixable colours. The PAR is operated via DMX control, with menu buttons on the display or with an optionally available remote control. This requires visual contact with the infrared receiver mounted centrally between the lenses. Those who opt for DMX control can choose between 6, 8 or 10 channel mode. 14 automatic programmes are pre-installed, a sound control as well as a master-slave mode are available. The spotlight has a beam angle of 25°, while an optionally available interchangeable lens allows for wide 40°. The built-in fan is temperature-controlled. The power consumption is 160 watts.
For event organisers and rental companies
The Retro Flat Par 18x10W RGBWA UV from Stairville is an all-rounder with the classic look of a PAR can. Operators of concert stages and multifunctional event venues thus get a decorative spotlight with a wide range of applications. In medium-sized clubs and locations, the spotlight can show its strengths to best advantage. The UV light provides theatre stage operators and discotheque owners with an additional special effect. The narrow beam of light enables targeted use on the backdrop or portal. Thanks to the power out, multiple sockets can even be saved, while rental companies benefit from the low weight of the Retro Flat PAR 18x10W RGBWA UV when transporting it. And if, for example, a special colour is required for a video shoot, the mount for a PAR 64 colour filter frame can be used.
Since its introduction in 1994, Thomann's own brand Stairville has established itself as a permanent fixture in the music store's product range. The label primarily serves everything that has to do with stage lighting in the broadest sense. This includes spotlights, moving light, theatre lighting, but also fog machines, control electronics and every other conceivable accessory. Thomann always has around 1,600 products under the Stairville brand name in its range, and more than successfully: statistically, every fifteenth Thomann customer has at least one Stairville product at home. By the way, the name "Stairville" is a smart translation of the Thomann home Treppendorf into English.
Designing stage and hall in the same colour concept
With the Stairville Retro Flat Par 18x10W RGBWA UV, not only stages can be illuminated, but also the hall or entrance area can be provided with decorative accents. In this way, the entire location can also be designed in a uniform colour concept. In the entrance area, for example, two spotlights in the club's logo colour can be placed as uplights on the double brackets next to the door. When you enter the foyer, you are bathed in dimmed light of the same colour. Thanks to the interchangeable lenses, the light shines down the walls in wider cones. In the hall and behind the bar, this wall lighting can be continued. All in all, only four DMX addresses are needed: one for the entrance, the next for the foyer, one for the bar and the fourth for the hall lighting.
|Construction Type||Flat PAR|
|Number of LEDs||18|
|power of the single LED||10 W|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
RGBWA UV LED Spotlight Combines the classic PAR 64 housing with the compact design of a flat PAR, Ideal for up-lighting or rigs with limited space, 18 Bright 10 watt 6-in-1 LEDs provide sufficient...
RGBW LED Spotlight Combines the classic PAR 64 housing with the compact design of a flat PAR, Ideal for uplighting or for rigs with limited space, 18 Bright 12 Watt 4-in-1 LEDs offer sufficient...
RGB WW LED Spotlight Combines the classic PAR 64 housing with the compact design of a flat PAR, Ideal for up-lighting or rigs with limited space, 18 Bright 12 W 4-in-1 LEDs provide sufficient power...
|sales rank in this product group||32|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||July 2017|
- the sssnake DMX-Cable 1000/3£8.70
- the sssnake DMX-Cable 300/3£6.20
- Neutrik NC3 MX£2.30
- Stairville Safety 60cm/3mm 5kg£3.66
- pro snake TPD-3 2 FM£4.19
- pro snake TPD-3 5 FM£6.90
- Stairville DMX Terminator XLR 3-Pol£4.05
- Thomann V2020 Black 10 Pack£5.90
- pro snake TPD-3 10 FM£8.90
- the sssnake SM10BK£5.60
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.