Stairville DJ Lase 400-B Blue DMX
- New compact housing, new and better step motors, new effects
- With the genuine blue 400mW laser diode (445 nm) the laser is easily integrated into lightshows in discos, clubs, bars, small theatres, etc.
- Laser deflection
- High-speed stepper motors
- Control: DMX-512, auto mode, sound-to-light mode, master/slave
- Safety key switch is required (for operation of the laser a safety switch e.g. emergency stop button Article Nr: 370007 is required. Find notification below)
- Safety eyelet
- Effects: 32 integrated beam show programs
- Laser: Class 3B
- Light source: Blue laser diode (445 nm) with 400 mW
- Beam diameter: < 5mm with aperture
- Pulse data: All pulses < 4Hz (>0.25 sec)
- Divergence (each beam): < 2 mrad
- Divergence (total): < 160Ë
- Dimensions: 145 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Including infrared remote control
Attention: this device contains a laser of class 3R (in accordance with the classification of DIN EN 60825-1:2007)
Please find our information on laser protection under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page before you put the items in the cart!
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Article Nr 370007). The supplied interlock plug is not bridged and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
From a legal perspective, we do not recommend that the interlock connector is put into the bridged bridged state, but an emergency stop switch is used instead
Find more information in DIN EN 60825-1:2015
|output||301 to 500|