SSL Sigma Delta
Remote controllable analog totaliser and mixer
- 32 inputs and outputs via 25pin D-Sub
- Each channel with direct out
- Advanced DAW automation thanks to SSL SuperAnalogue mix engine
- Supports all popular DAWs such as ProTools, Logic, Cubase / Nuendo, Live etc. (Mackie Hui Protocol)
- 16 flexible channels that can be individually switched between mono and stereo
- 2 stereo mix buses with independent stereo inserts
- Independent outputs for 2 loudspeaker pairs
- Talkback with adjustable dim-level
- CrossPlatform Setup and Configuration Software Interface (Webbrowser)
- High Speed ââMIDI control over network cable
- Max. In / out level: 18 dBu, 22 dBu or 24dBu
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 40 kHz / -0.3 dB
- THD N noise: <0.025% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- CHIP to CHOP <-83 dBu @ 24dBu (20Hz-20kHz)
- CHIP to MIX A <-75 dBu @ 24dBu (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Connections: Current: IEC320 3-pin connector, 100 - 240 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Power: 2 mm DC plug, 12V, <3A
- Analog in / out: 25-pin D connector sym.
- Input impedance:> 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- 3-pin XLR-M sym.
- Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4 "jack
- Footswitch: Stereo: 6.3 mm jack (1 circuit)
- IJack stereo: 3.5 mm jack
- Network: 8P8c modular connector
- RJ-45 type (100bT, Cat5), USB: 1 x type-B (for SSL diagnosis only)
- Format: 19 "/ 2U
- Weight (in packaging): approx. 10 kg
Note: Delta software requires Pace iLok V2 (not included) and online access.
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 325426 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!