24-Channel Summing and Monitoring Mixer
- At 120 V base
- 100 mm faders from ALPS
- Panorama controls
- Mono, Cut, Solo, and “To Monitor Only” switches
- Signal LEDs
- Master path with 100-mm faders from ALPS
- Bend function (limiting)
- Inputs: 3 x eight-channel DB25 (balanced TASCAM standard)
- XLR balanced: slave, insert return, tape return
- Outputs (balanced XLR): Recording Out, Monitor A and Monitor B
- Outputs (unbalanced XLR): Alternative Out, Insert Send, Metering
- Incl. external power supply
- Housing size: 19"/ 7U
|Number of Input Channels||24|
|Number Of Microphone Inputs||0|
|Amount of Lines In (Mono/Stereo)||24/0|
|Number Of Aux Send/Return||0|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 272062 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!