SPL Channel One MK2 2950
Tube Microphone / Line / Instrument Preamplifier
- De-esser / compressor / limiter with ARC noise gate and 3-band EQ with FET distortion
- Switchable: 48V phantom power, phase reverse, high pass filter
- Separate distortion control
- Instrument input 6.3 mm jack front side
- Insert Send / Return 6.3 mm jack
- XLR / jack line inputs and outputs
- Playback input 6.3 mm jack (L / R)
- Stereo headphone output 6.3 mm jack
- Optionally expandable with 24bit / 96 kHz A / D converter and Lundahl transformer
- Format: 19"/ 2U
|Number of microphone inputs||1|
|External effect loops||Yes|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 232346 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!