Source Audio Toolbox Tap Tempo Switch
External Tap Tempo Switch
- Controls the LFO in Source Audio One Series modulation effects
- Switches additional distortion engines on Source Audio One Series distortion effects
- Scrolls through presets on the Source Audio Nemesis Delay or serves as a Momentary Hold switch
- Changes slider settings virtually to preset on all Source Audio One Series effects
- Operation: Normally open (NO), SPST switch, Momentary footswitch (SPST)
- Metal housing
- 3.5 mm TRRS output for connection to Source Audio One Series modulation effects
- No power needed
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 64 x 57 x 51 mm
- Weight: 180 g
- Including 3.5 mm TRRS connection cable
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Type||Switch for Source Audio Effects|
|Shape||Floor Effects Pedal|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 406032 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!