Source Audio One Series Nemesis Delay
- 24 Delay engines
- 56-Bit signal path and 24-bit delay line processing
- 8 Presets accessible via the onboard controls
- 128 Presets available via MIDI
- Housing made of brushed anodised aluminium
- Universal Bypass
- Controls for: Time, Feedback, Mod, Rate, Intensity, Mix and Delay Engine Selection
- Status LED
- Tap Tempo LED
- Toggle switch for switching between beat divisions, which include quarter notes, dotted eighth and triplets
- Hold control for continuous looping
- Bypass foot switch
- Tap Tempo foot switch
- Preset bank select button
- 6.3 mm Stereo jack in-/ output
- MIDI IN and MIDI THRU connections
- Mini USB port for PC connection (Windows and Mac compatible)
- 6.3 mm TRS jack footswitch- or expression pedal input
- Switch for selecting external control units (expression pedal or footswitch)
- 3.5 mm Source Audio control input to connect with compatible Source Audio devices
- Compatible with Source Audio Hot Hand
- Compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (incl. a 3.5 mm to 6.3 mm TRS cable for connecting the mobile device)
- Power consumption: 200 mA
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 114 x 114 x 51 mm
- Weight: 450 g
- Incl. 9 V DC power supply (300 mA polarity (-) inside)
Note: Register your purchase at www.w-distribution.de/Warranty for an extended warranty of 4 years.
|Delay Time||1,2 s|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 380120 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!