- 1.07-Inch capsule with edge contacting (cardioid characteristic)
- Development with the participation of well-known producers/technicians (including Abbey Road Studios)
- Specializing in language and singing
- European 12AX7/ECC83 tube
- Switchable 10 dB attenuation
- Switchable 75 Hz high-pass filter
- LED shows optimal operating temperature of the tube for best sound reproduction
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 28mV/Pa -35 dB ± 1.5 dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Equivalent sound pressure level: 18 DB (A-weighted)
- Peak SPL: 125 dB (at 0.5% distortion factor @ 1,000Hz)
- Including: Microphone Sontronics Aria, microphone spider, wooden box, SPS-2 power supply, power cable, connecting cable, ring holder, aluminum case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 339857 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!