Sontronics Apollo 2
Active stereo ribbon microphone
- Two ribbons set in an X-Y Blumlein configuration
- Polar pattern: Figure-8 (2x)
- Frequency response: 20 - 18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 18 mV/Pa -33 dB ± 1 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa @ 1,000 Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Inherent-noise: 10 dB (A-weighted)
- Maximum output level (for 0.5% THD @ 1kHz): 125 dB
- Connections: 2x 3-pin XLR
- Power supply: 48 V phantom power
- Dimensions: 260 x 65 x 65 mm
- Weight: 744 g (1247 g with shock mount)
- Incl. sock mount, case and adapter cable to 2x XLR plug
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 437398 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!