Sonnox Oxford SuprEsser Native
Dynamic Equalizer Plug-in (Download)Specifications:
- Flexible frequency-selective dynamic tool with phase-linear dynamic equalizer
- Can be used as a de-esser, in mix for dynamic problem frequencies and much more.
- Simple and advanced editing mode
- Three different listening modes and FFT display for editing control
- Automatic level tracking for constant relative level processing depending on the input level
- Parallel processing via wet / dry control
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: min. Win7 / Mac OSX 10.7, internet connection
Note: Requires Pace iLok (item 401447 - not included)
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 396083 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!