Sonarworks Reference 4 Headphone Edition
Headphone Calibration Plug-In (Download)
- Frequency response correction for headphones for playback as linear as possible
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes via headphones
- Headphone measurement of the next generation
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured phones: Sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Simulates different monitor speakers and situations
- Zero-latency DSP and lower CPU use
- Three selectable filter modes: Minimum-phase mode with the shortest possible latency
- Linear phase mode for perfect sound results without regard to latency and system utilisation
- Mixed-phase mode for the best compromise between computing time and natural phase response
- Including Reference 4 Systemwide
- Supported formats: VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: WinVista (32/64-Bit) or newer, Mac OSX 10.7 or newer, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423661 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!