Sommer Cable The Spirit LLX Silent II 6.00
High end low loss instrument cable
- Suitable for stage and studio
- Hicon HI-J63M14 jack plug straight to Neutrik NP2RX-AU-Silent Angle Jack plug
- Extremely low capacitance values
- Robust, twist-proof and easy to wind
- Low-loss, detailed and neutral transmission characteristics
- Double shielded by Cu braid and conductive carbon screen
- Construction: LI2Y (LS) CY 1x0.38 mm²
- Sheath: diameter 7.5 mm
- AWG: 21
- Inner conductor: 1 x 0.70 mm²
- Copper braids per wire: 19
- Conductor insulation: Foam / Skin PVC
- Shielding: Cu braid tin-plated + Semiconductor
- Coverage, opt.: 100%
- Temperature range: min. -30 ° C / max. +70 ° C
- Fire load per m: 0.26 kWh
- Capacity vein / screen at 1m 52 pF
- Conductor resistance at 1 km: 48 ohms
- Insulation resistance at 1 km:> 1 GOhm
- Cable weight at 1 m: 62.2 g
- Length: 6.0 meters
- Colour: Black transparent
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 424254 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!