Sommer Cable The Spirit
High End Instrument Cable
- For stage, studio or installations
- Very punchy, clear sound for bass, guitar, keyboard, etc.
- Thanks to special stranding and a very thick wire cross section
- Triple shielding by combining copper mesh and conductive carbon shield
- Low loss in transmission due to low capacitance
- Very flexible and easy to wind thanks to use of fine individual strands
- Extremely durable and robust thanks to a special, high-quality PVC sheath compound
- Wire cross-section: 1 x 0.50 mm²
- Jacket / Diameter: PVC / 7 mm
- Cu strand per wire: 28 x 0.15 mm²
- Conductor insulation: PE 2.4 mm
- Shielding: Double tinned copper mesh + PE layer
- Shielding factor: 100%
- Temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Fire load per metre: 0.26 kWh
- Weight per 1 m: 66 g
- Capacitance conductor/shield per 1 metre: 78 pF
- Conductor resistance per 1 km: 38.2 Ohm
- Insulator resistance per 1 km: > 1 G Ohm
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
High End Instrument Cable For stage, studio or installations, Very punchy, clear sound for bass, guitar, keyboard, etc., Thanks to special stranding and a very thick wire cross section, Triple...
Instrument Cable / Sold By The Metre High end low loss instrument cable for stage, studio or installation, Extremely low capacitance values, Robust, twist-proof and easy to wrap, Low-loss, detailed...
High End Instrument Cable For stage, studio or installations, Similar to the Sommer Cable - The Spirit, With a large wire cross section, Very punchy, clear sound on bass, guitar, keyboard, thanks...
Highly Flexible & Soft High-End Guitar Cable 7.2 mm black coat Zilk, Oxygen free copper chile-class N6 (OFC 99.9999%), GAS-Injected PE insulation, Soft touch feeling, Double-shielded copper spiral...
|sales rank in this product group||2|
|sales unit||1 metre|
|available since||July 2005|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.