Sommer Cable Square 4-Core MKII Highflex
Professional Microphone Cable
The sound engineer calls the tune, and our cable does too. This sound engineer cable is a top quality microphone cable with a lot of expertise.
Two wires are combined for sound optimisation, improving the cable's capacitive qualities. In studios, the cable is used especially for phantom power or noise cancelling (for noise reduction, the connectors should be crossed over, i.e. opposite wires RED/WHITE and BLUE/YELLOW are combined).
A dense Cu spiral shield and an additional metallised fleece foil guarantees outstanding shielding. Thanks to its intricate construction, this cable is often found in demanding hi-fi studios, where it is extremely popular for its homogenous and leaner sound pattern.
If you are not willing to make a compromise in sound and electronics, this is the cable for you!
- Highly flexible
- Extremely low noise via crossed connection of the 4 individual wires
- Cross section: 4 x 0.19 mm²
- Sheath diameter: 6.5 mm
- Colour: Black
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
- Sommer Cable Microphone Cables at a glance
- go to product group Microphone Cables
- go to product group Multicore Cables
- go to product group Cable per Meter
- go to product group Cables and Plugs
- show manufacturer details for Sommer Cable
- Sommer Cable Cables and Plugs at a glance
- printer friendly version of this page