SOMA Ether V2
Wide-Band Receiver for Electromagnetic Radiation
- Designed as an "Anti-Radio" for experimental applications
- Ether receives a wide spectrum of surrounding interference signals, such as from radios, Wi-Fi networks, the electric fields of lamps, computer screens, hard drives, etc., via three integrated antennas.
- 2 External antennas for direct contact with metallic housings and objects
- 3.5 mm Stereo headphone output with volume control
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High-quality plastic housing
- Operating time: >100 hours with 2x AAA (micro) batteries
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 103 x 58 x 17 mm
- Weight: 73g
|Number Of Keys||0|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||1|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown include VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in GBP.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 475848 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!