Virtual Synthesizer (Download)
- Sound generation based on two Waves scanners with almost one hundred multi-wave shapes
- Sonic progression of one half of the waveforms for almost infinite sound diversity
- Two parallel usable sources with 7 voices each
- 3 Analog modeling filters: state variable, Vactrol LPG and resonant peaks
- 5 Modulation sources: LFO, Random Generator, Euclidean Sequencer, Step Sequencer and Envelope
- 5 Effects: Distortion, Chorus, Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64-Bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.9 or higher, Dual Core CPU, 4GB RAM, 6 GB HD, Internet connection, Gobbler-Account
|Single/Bundle article||Los artikel|
|Beat production / Drum machines||No|
|Cinematic / Effects||No|
|Chorus / Vocals||No|
|Drums / Percussion||No|
|Ethno / Folk||No|
|Copy protection||iLok License Manager, iLok|
Offers include 20% UK VAT and are valid only whilst stocks last. Delivery to the UK costs 10 EUR (approx. £9), free shipping on orders above 149 EUR. Please click here for more on international delivery costs and times. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 461742 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!