Schools For Keyinstruments
219 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown include VAT. Free Shipping from €199
Keyboard & Piano Manuel
- The ultimate piano and keyboard school
- The playful and easy to understand introduction to the piano and keyboards
- The long-standing experience of the author Herbkraus in the classroom with his pupils, has made this book a didactically mature school that can also be used optimally in the classroom
Editions Bourges R. Gonzales Re-Introduction, Chilly Gonzales, Re-Introduction Etudes: For piano solo, Contents: Prelude, Five Spot, Pavane, Pleading the Fifth, Mansbridge, Red Thread, Cloches Tristes, Sunday Unsung, Climbing and Falling, Interlude - Wild Cards, Tarantula, Odessa, Aquamarine, Dressed in Green,...
Handbook on Piano Chords
- A workbook that provides valuable help for beginners as well as advanced pianists and keyboarders
- Bernard Janssen and Uwe Scheid
- This book provides step by step the most important basis for improvised piano playing without notes or using lead sheets: chords and chord symbols
Leu Verlag Der Keyboard Profi, By Immanuel Brockhaus: From Jazz to Pop with keys (Piano,Hammond,Synthesizer,Clavinet & Co.), Theoretical basics, Voicings, Accompaniments, Harmonisation, Improvisation, Grooves, Tipps for Live and Studio, Equipment, Incl.2 CD with demo tracks,play-alongs,MIDI-files and additional written music, A4...