Slate Digital VRS8
Thunderbolt Audio Interface (Mac Version)
- 8 UltraLimit VMS-One microphone pre-amplifiers, which enable slate microphone and preamp emulations to be used at each input
- LLN (Low Latency Native) hard-wired converter chipset with 0.7 millisecond latency at 96K (with a 32 sample buffer) - allows real-time pre-listening with effects
- AKM converter in mastering quality
- 124db Dynamic range at all inputs
- XTC Clocking technology with four temperature-compensated quartz oscillators
- Built-in monitor switching and headphone amplifier
- Native MIDI input / output for accurate MIDI timing
- Thunderbolt connection for Mac computer
- Dimensions: 19 "1U
- Minimum System Requirements: Quad Core i5 processor, 4 GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.7 or later, iLok required (not included, available under Art. 401447)
- Including one power supply, 1x permanent license for VPC "Virtual Preamp Collection - software", 1x 1-year license for Slate Digital "Everything Bundle"
|Recording / Playback Channels||8x12|
|Number of Mic Inputs||8|
|Number of Line Inputs||8|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||2|
|Number of Line Outputs||8|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Word Clock||1xIn, 1xOut|
|Max. Samplerate||192 kHz|
|Max. Resolution in Bit||24 bit|
|Incl. Power Supply||Yes|
|Windows Thunderbolt driver||No|
|Width in mm||483 mm|
|Depth in mm||0 mm|
|Height in mm||44 mm|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 410677 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!